21, 22 and 23 Januari 2015 | ILS-conference "Room for reflection"
From the 21st until the 23rd of January 2015, our faculty will be dedicated to the Law School's research profile, the Interaction between legal systems. During these couple of days, the Kamerlingh Onnes Building will be hosting for a research conference with the theme: Interaction between legal systems, room for reflection.
During this conference, we would like to explore the common dilemmas of ILS. Thus, the conference will be devoted to, inter alia:
- presenting ILS research and results (2011-2014);
- determining our future research agenda (2015-2018);
- exploring the meaning of ILS for legal practice;
- strengthening international cooperation;
- exploring opportunities to cooperate with other disciplines;
- discovering the possibilities of Horizon2020;
- presenting an open access ILS internet platform for publications;
- giving room to fringe meetings.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to write an e-mail.