2-5 September 2015: SLE
LUCL is proud to be the host of the 48th Annual Meeting of the Societas Linguistica Europaea (SLE), which will be held at the Faculty of Humanities from Wednesday 2 September up to and including Saturday 5 September 2015.
Marianne Mithun (University of California at Santa Barbara, presidential address)
Marian Klamer (Leiden University)
Ian Roberts (University of Cambridge)
Round table 'Interaction and Linguistic Structure'
Mira Ariel (Tel Aviv University)
Riccardo Fusaroli (Aarhus University)
The call for papers can be found on the SLE 2015 website.
- 25 November 2014: deadline for submission of workshop proposals
- 15 December 2014: notification of workshop acceptance
- 15 January 2015: deadline for submission of all abstracts
- 31 March 2015: notification of paper acceptance
- 1 April 2015: early bird registration starts
- 1 June 2015: full fee registration starts
- 30 June 2015: closing registration date for participants with a paper
- 15 August 2015: closing registration date for participants without a paper
Chair: Arie Verhagen
Members: Azeb Amha, Ronny Boogaart, Mily Crevels, Lettie Dorst, Marion Elenbaas, Olga Kepinska, Alwin Kloekhorst, Martin Kohlberger
Conference assistant: Anne Rose Haverkamp
For more information, please refer to the main conference website www.sle2015.eu.